Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ready for January to end and February to come

I am so ready for January to be over. The kids have not had the best week between Morgan, her knee and her lingering cold symptons. I took Logan to the doctor today and he has another ear infection. That makes 4 since November. We saw a different doctor today and she will refer us to a pediatric ENT next week to see about tubes. I am optimistic about this as I think it will get his ears clear and get him off antibiotics. To top it all off, I found water under my kitchen sink this evening... supposed to stay in the sink, not under it. We have been having pressure issues with the faucet so who knows what it is.

The kids and I met some friends at Chuck E Cheese yesterday. It is a rare thing for us to go there. This was Logan's first time and he had fun riding some of the riding "games". Morgan just had fun in general. The pictures below are pretty self explanatory. I will say that I love Logan's expression in the first picture. Oh yeah, the Jeep is gone, gone, gone. Wahoo! Troy brought home a Dodge Avenger this evening. Will get some pictures soon.






















No comments: