Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A professional hair cut & finally a tooth

So I took Boogers, aka Morgan (more on that in a bit), to get her first professional hair cut. I asked if she wanted to go and she told me to call the man with his scissors. Took that to mean yes. I found a children's salon called Lil Dudes and Divas to take her to. She did really well. She got to sit in a big jeep and pick a movie to watch while she got her hair cut. The actual hair cut is not that different from what I have done in the past, but it was a good experience. With the way her hair grows, she will not need to go back in a while.

Before


After

Another after shot with her lollipop

I referred to Morgan as Boogers because she has had a horrible runny nose for a good part of the last week and has taken to yelling out "Boogers" when her nose needs to be wiped. She knows how to wipe it, just has taken to working Mommy and Daddy. It is getting a little better, but she has a cough hanging around so might need to go to the doctor's next week. She also has a big "boo boo" on her knee. Troy took the kids for a walk on Sunday and she fell twice. Really skinned up her knee badly. Hopefully it will heal soon because the little diva is being really needy with this injury.

Logan has finally gotten a tooth! I thought the day would never come. Well, not really, but it seemed to take forever. He did really well with the teething process and now I am not sure if his cold is a cold or something from teething. I think he might get one on top next. If I am able to get a picture, I will post it.

In the meanwhile, here are a few pictures of Logan getting in to the one cabinet that we have not babyproofed in the kitchen so they have some thing to get in to. He has discovered it and loves to clear it out while I am cooking right next to him. Oh the timing. :)














No comments: