Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Time for my first post...

I started this blog a week or two ago and figure it is about time I at least post a little something. I figure this is a good way to let people know what is going on with me, the kids and just our life in general. That is, let them know when I can actually find time to get something on here. Life is a little crazy in the house with an almost 2 1/2 year old and a 5 week old. Yep, Logan turned 5 weeks old today. Guess that will be it for my first posting. What counts is that I got something up. I promise to work on it more, especially since I will be sending out Logan's birth announcements soon and intend to let everyone know this blog is available for viewing. :)

1 comment:

Pamela said...

FIRST to comment! WAHOO!!!! Glad to see you blogging! It's addictive...