Saturday, November 22, 2008

Another week is gone

And what a week it has been. Started out okay until Tuesday. Logan woke up after a short morning nap and I had a hard time getting him back down. He woke up from a long afternoon nap very warm and then was up every hour on Tuesday night until 2 am. At that point, he did not go back down in his crib. I got him to sleep a bit, but only holding him. We went to the doctor on Wednesday morning and he has a ruptured ear drum. No clue how it really happened. Poor guy looked so wiped on Wednesday. He slept really well that night as a result of the medication kicking in. I take him back in the beginning of December for a recheck and they will look then to see how it is healing. Hopefully there are no long term effects from it.

Otherwise, just staying busy as usual. I have been struck this week by how verbal Morgan really is. It is almost like talking to an adult at times! Really crazy.

A few pictures from this week. I took the first two when Morgan asked me to take her picture. Anyone who has been around us with a camera knows how very rare it is for her to want to have her picture taken so I could not pass up the chance.






These are couscous pictures. We had couscous for dinner last weekend and I put some on Logan's tray. I do not know how much actually got in his mouth, but he did get it practically everywhere else!






Finally, a silly Dalmation girl showing how she kisses. I think she picked this up from the HBO Baby movies that she watches. One is about classical and modern art and includes the painting called The Kiss.





No comments: