Friday, July 18, 2008

Random pictures from the past few weeks

I got a little time to upload pictures that were on the camera so here are some random ones.

Little man's room-kind of went for a surf/Hawaii theme


Morgan loves to play in our closet. This day, her choice was Troy's Navy hat.

These few are fingerpainting pictures from today. I had forgotten that I had finger paints for her until we were painting earlier this week. Tonight, Troy was hanging out with her while she painted. She had to come in and show me her masterpiece...herself!! :) Also, note that she has "big girl" panties on. We are working on getting her potty trained. Let me tell you, she definitely knows what it is all about, but only wants to do it on her terms.

This picture is not the clearest, but she is showing her "funky" face. I crack up every time she does this.


My cousin, Melanie, her daughters and her parents came over from the East coast for a few days. Melanie lives in Texas and they come to Florida every summer. We all went out to the beach for a cook out. This is Ty, Morgan and Amanda in the water.

Gotta have a picture of the little man. Here he is hanging out in his Bumbo.

No comments: